Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

How to get along with my classmate

Rangi                                    Explanation                                  27/07/17

Topic - How to get along with my classmate

WALT: Write an explanation about mistakes.

Success Criteria
  • I must have a topic sentence
  • I should have strong vocabulary
  • I must have the right language to use in my writing

How to get along with my classmate -  well I guess when you are new at a school you will manage that you will make friends and you and your friends might get along with each other…


Well you might imply that when you are alone someone might come to you and ask if (you want to play a game with her or Do you want to walk around and talk about your old school.) Somehow you might get shy by talking to that person.

At that time you might be brave and talk to your friend in your class. During playtime you might go and ask your mate to play with her.

Then when you and your friend gets along you might wait for next year and see what the two of your’s are going to do next, what I think is best for you is just to make more friends so you won’t, feel alone with just one friend.

By the time you meet more friends I think it is better to ask what there names are so you don’t have to call them girl or boy. I guess I think you might have a chance to say there names correctly.

During the weekend I think that your friend might ask if you want to sleepover there house.

If you want to get along with friends make sure that you are brave and talk to the person.  







 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rangi,
As I was reading your writing, I noticed that you were able to use new vocabulary and a lot of detail to explain how we can get along with classmates. Next time I think you need to work on double checking your work because sometimes it does not make sense. How do you think you did when you completed this piece of writing.

Unknown said...

Hi Rangi
While reading your piece of writing, I noticed that you had a lot of good reasons to back up what you were writing about. There were also some mistakes I saw in your writing, but its fine maybe you could work on it next time. Anyways well done!

Unknown said...

Hi Rangi
I saw you use alot of new Vocabulary, this story was really interesting and i really enjoyed reading this story good work & nice effort x :)

Unknown said...

Hey Rangi
I like how you have told us many ways of getting along with your classmates. How does this help you get along with your classmates? Keep up the great work

Post a Comment